Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
boxofrox_2007

HoneyCrisp Apple

boxofrox
15 years ago

My neighbor came over whilst I was out pruning today and asked me where the best local place was to find HoneyCrisp apple trees. After checking inventory printouts from my normal favs, I discovered none was really into fruit trees to speak of. Would anyone have any recommendations for a source reasonably close to south King County?

TIAFAH :-)

Comments (6)

• jwr6404
    15 years ago

tiafah
    I got my Honeycrisp from Burntridge Nursery,where I've purchased all my fruit Trees. They can be reached online at www.burntridgenursery.com They mail bareroot at very reasonable costs from their location in Onalaska,Wa. If you can pick up in the Olympia Farmers Market you can call him(Mike Dolan)and he will bring one for you to the Farmers Market. Check them out.

• lilydude
    15 years ago

All my trees from Burnt Ridge are doing very well. I recommend them.

• boxofrox
    Original Author
    15 years ago

jwr,

That cracked me up, TIAFAH was just me being lazy and abreviating Thanks In Advance For Any Help ;-) Having said that, thanks again for your help !

• jwr6404
    15 years ago

I thought that tiafah might be an African-American name.

• mudflapper
    15 years ago

In my book Burnt Ridge is one of the gold standards in mail order, just got my order today and am so very pleased, I sing there praise!

• laurell
    15 years ago

Whight's in Lynnwood had 5 gallon honeycrisp apples for $30 I think. They looked to be in pretty good shape, but it's a bit of a drive for you.