Return to the Ohio Valley Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Want to TRADE???

Posted by greenyogi 7b (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 22, 12 at 12:46

Hello,
I am new to the forums but have been growing since 1990...I have a small "agroforest" operation here in Louisville of fruits, nuts and vegetables and I was looking to trade cuttings or plants. Here is what I am LOOKING for specifically, edibles mostly:
Berries of all kinds
Currants
Nut trees
Figs
Reliable vegetable seeds
Grapes
Persimmon
Paw Paws
Culinary or medicinal herbs
Mulberries-named or excellent types
ANY FRUIT TREES!

And, I have to trade:
Black raspberry (Black Gold variety, very vigorous and excellent producer)
Blackberry plants (semi-erect, THORNLESS, very reliable and large berries)
Some fig cuttings (celeste, overwintered this year with NO DIEBACK!!!!)
some Reliance Grape cuttings
"mango" paw paw scion wood (not much!)
I can also pay cash for exceptional plants..... Email me! Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Want to TRADE???

Hi greenyogi,

Though this post is older I thought I'd let you know of the upcoming 2012 Louisville Plant Swap. Not sure if there will be anything 'edible' of interest to you or not though. Often we try and arrange some trades or sharing of plants before coming, so folks will get some things they are looking for.

Oh...I can bring you some June bearing strawberries (don't know the name of them), if you like. Please post to the thread below. I'm not doing any 'mailing trades or sharing' at this time.

For the swap, it would be beneficial if you would update your GW Exchange Page and set your GW email setting to be shown to Members. btw...it won't be shown when you post. Just use the Member Pages link at the bottom of any page.

Sue...aka chemocurl

Here is a link that might be useful: 2012 Annual Louisville Plant Swap and Get Together.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Ohio Valley Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here