Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chemocurl

WANTED: Trades for the Louisville Swap June 3rd

I'm going to plan on making it, and would like to start thinking about arranging some trades.

I'm going to be doing much digging, dividing, moving and potting up in the next few week.

Most things are available on my list, and there are many more wants than I have listed. I will try and update it some.

Is there anything of interest to anyone?

Besides what is listed, I have storm windows for a cold frame too.

Sue

Comments (13)

• marciagaye
    18 years ago

I would be interested in some of these if you have them...Dianthus-pinks-old fashioned-. Take a look at my page...or you can wander around the garden during the swap and I can dig.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Marcia,

Great, I will pot you up some today. They are easily started from cuttings and should be rooted by then.

Anything else?

Wandering your garden sounds like a wonderfully fun idea.

Sue

• marciagaye
    18 years ago

Anyone want some lily of the valley? I thought I had gotten rid of all it and now I see several popping their darn heads up!

• indianaplantlover
    18 years ago

I am mostly looking for named daylilies and iris both named and unnamed. I am new to this just starting this year with winter sowing. I do have some ws babies, some house plants and some really tiny (3 or 4 inches tall) named daylilies. Can't wait to see everybody. Vicci

• marciagaye
    18 years ago

Vicci...I have named daylilies....Tell me more about what you are looking for and I can see if I have them...if so I can have them dug and ready for you at the swap.
    Marcia

• indianaplantlover
    17 years ago

Marciagaye, I am mostly looking for pinks, peaches and lavenders. I am new to the daylily thing and am nearly overwhelmed with the number available. I am not sure of names I especially want since I want them all.I have a pretty good size ladies mantle, are you interested? Also a good size something, mom said it is a red hot poker but it flowers purple. I have some big house plants and have kept back 2 aloes for you. Thank you for offering to share the daylilies. I am so excited about this get together. Vicci

• marciagaye
    17 years ago

Vicci...I will have some ready for you with their names...you'll be pleased I'm sure.

• indianaplantlover
    17 years ago

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! That's wonderful. Please tell me what you are looking for in exchange. I have a really big lemon balm that is right where my shade garden is going. It has to be moved. If you arn't interested I will just bring it to the swap. I really want to have some things you are wanting for the daylilies. Please think about it and tell me so if I don't have anything I can start looking. I am so excited. I am a 46 year old kid. Have a great week. Vicci

• flowerchildky
    17 years ago

Hi all,
    I am looking forward to the swap too!
    I will have some w/s babies as well-

can you take up iris now? I have lots of extra- Vicci, what do you think?- you can always come to my house in Aug or Sept and get some also

I am not looking for anything in particular- with w/s, my little garden is stuffed! *grin* I 'took over' my Mom's yard and have started my sister's, and this year, 2 of my nieces will get a bunch of w/s babies too! I love this stuff!! LOL

well, gotta get ready for work-
    my job sure gets in the way of my FUN!!!

have a great week,
    Linda (by the airport)

• flowerchildky
    17 years ago

oh, one more thing-
    Sue, I would like to have a couple of your peachy-pink iris-
    I don't think I have anything that's on your list-
    please check my list when you get a chance

I will try to e you this evening with some more varieties

Linda

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Anyone want/need anything else? Trade or not.

Would anyone like a hardy hibiscus, probably light pink?

If so, I will dig and bring...if not, I won't bother with it.

Sue

• flowerchildky
    17 years ago

Sue, I have pink hibiscus, but thanks for asking-
    Linda

• marciagaye
    17 years ago

Tell me more about the hardy hibiscus. Does it do O.K. in a large planter? You are tempting me....LOL

Sponsored