Return to the Ohio Valley Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: For upcoming Louisville swap

Posted by indianaplantlover 6 (My Page) on
Sat, May 20, 06 at 8:43

Here is some of what I am going to bring to the Lou. Swap. 1 lg lemon balm, some old irises that were my grandmas sort of purple, yellow and brown mixed. 1 ladies mantle, a few named glads but lost tags, should bloom before then and will bring pictures, lots of ws babies, a few houseplants I don't have room for ( a couple big ones) some really small daylilies I am growing from seed but have way to many of some varieties. Don't know what else but can't wait to see everyone. Vicci

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: For upcoming Louisville swap

I will have lots of things too- some of the cups of w/s plants are coming just 'as they are' I might bring extra cups and soil, and if 2 want some, we can divide it on the spot!- and some I am dividing -they are still small (we w/s know they are still healthy and will grow big time when planted out) wait until you see the roots of these babies :))

I have taken up little plants of volunteers already too- perilla, amaranth, etc.

I looked at everyone's want list, and have found a few -I am marking the cups with your names, so I can give them out first thing- my concern is I have lots of volunteers and can't possibly pot them all up- example: perilla- there are lots coming up at my Mom's house, but who wants it? should I do 6-8-10 of those and leave something else out?
*sometimes, I worry too much!* LOL

planning on taking up some iris as well- guess I will just put them in plastic sacks-

wonder if we need to bring tables? I can probably get a card table in my car-

really looking forward to meeting everyone!

Linda -by the airport-

o

When we did this years ago we just placed the pots on the driveway....tables might be a good idea. I have two card tables I can haul upstairs and 4 T.V. tray stands. Anyone else have any other ideas?

o

Vicci,

I saw in another post that you had what your mother calls a Red Hot Poker. I'm interested in it.

Might you like some iris in pink,peach, and lavender?

Sue

o

Where can I find the info on the swap, I am only two hours from Louisville - actually three if you consider the time change. And as of now free next Saturday.

I don't have anything to bring for trading however would love to meet fellow gardeners. I just started landscaping my yard this year so all my plants are from trade or small.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Ohio Valley Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here