Return to the Ohio Valley Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Perennials Lima, Ohio

Posted by jparkins_ohio 5a OH (My Page) on
Tue, May 10, 11 at 9:27

I'm putting in new landscape. If anybody has any perennials that they are looking to thin out or remove let me know. Don't have any perennials to trade, since I'm just starting, but I would provide a some free hard working labor for a day to help with weeding or landscape in exchange. I would come help take them out or split them. Especially looking for Autumn Joy Sedums, daylilies, hostas, callalily, orchids, phlox, purple hyacinth, and coral bells - or anything that looks cool! Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Perennials Lima, Ohio

I'm too far for you to come for plants, but I can send you some for postage. I have some sedums, not sure right now which are Autumn Joy, I can send a variety. I can send cuttings, they are really easy, just stick them in the soil & water for a few days. I have Autumn Red daylilies, grape hyacinths & bearded iris. Let me know, I don't hang out at this forum a lot, usually on the daylily & iris forums.

o

I live near McClure Ohio if your interested in some perennials. I have plenty to share. Email me.

o

I live in Lima. I have some perinials you can have for the digging;) not sure what they all are.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Ohio Valley Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here