Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
indianaplantlover

HAVE: For June Louisville swap

indianaplantlover
17 years ago

Hi again everybody. Have been working on stuff to bring next weekend.Anyone interested in tomato plants? I have a few cups of Parks Razzleberry. It is a hybrid pink tomato. They are healthy and pretty good size but really need to be in the ground.Also a couple of cups of ws love in a puff. 2 good sized containers of bachelor buttons from ws also healthy but really need to be in the ground. Lots of blackberry lilies that I ws, still small but will fly when the gave more room. I have lots more ws babies but these are the ones that are a bit different or that I can remember right now. Anything sound good? Vicci

Oh almost forgot several cups of what is supposed to be maltese cross. I have never seed it so can't be sure.

Comments (10)

• marciagaye
    17 years ago

I also have a lot of Sweet 100 cherry tomatoes, that have come up on their own, from last year....Anyone can get whatever they want on Saturday. Does anyone have any luffa seeds or starts?

• flowerchildky
    17 years ago

Hi Vicci,
    I posted a response here the other day, but it didn't 'take'-

I would like some blackberry lily- I w/s those my first year, with no success- can they take sun? I lost my big maple tree to a storm 2 summers ago, and now have almost no shade-

the tomatoes sound wonderful- but I am so out of room *tee hee* I keep telling myself I don't need a single thing, but when Saturday gets here I may change my mind! LOL

see you soon,
    Linda

• marciagaye
    17 years ago

Linda...I know the feeling...I see something in a catalog and say WOW and then I wonder where I am going to put it. If all the tomatoes aren't gone on Saturday, I am going to post on Freecycle.....They even have blooms already!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    17 years ago

How many tomatoes do you have? I can almost guarantee I can get them gone...unless they are dozens of cherries....6 of those will do for me, if you have them.,,,Maybe a few more if no one wants them, as I know folks who would love to have a few, after all the attendees get what they want that is.

Vicci, I would love a couple Razzleberries and blackberry lilies if you have them. Would you look at my list please to see if anything interests you. Thanks!

Sue

• indianaplantlover
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Will bring I think 4 lg cups of Razzleberry tomatoes and each one has 2 or 3 decent size plants. I will also bring all the cups of blackberry lilies I have. Once I got them ws and they started growing I realized I don't have room for them. I have a gallon milk carton full of columbine. Not sure what type. I am going to bring it as it is with some cups and soil so anyone who wants some can have what they want. Also bring a devils claw. Already blooming. Can't wait to meet everyone. I have to leave at noon for dance recital practice but a couple of hours should get some fun and trading in. See everyone soon. Vicci

• marciagaye
    17 years ago

Sue....no problem...as you will see....I have dozens of the cherry tomatoes...LOL

• marciagaye
    17 years ago

I also will have some iris up for grabs...don't ask what color....it will be a surprise when they bloom. The tags were lost and we are having our driveway redone, so the iris had to be thinned and moved. I have about half of them dug and will finish up tonight or tomorrow. I also have some hyacinth bean vines potted up and ready to go. Remember...the bathroom will be clean, but can't promise about the rest of the house...LOL :)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    17 years ago

oh, oh, oh! I need (?) iris and hyacinth bean vine also.

If I use the bathroom, I promise to leave it as clean as I found it.

Don't concern yourself with the rest of the house...a clean bathroom and time with friends are (or is it 'is'?) all that matters.

Sue

• flowerchildky
    17 years ago

sounds good ladies!

I still have a few things to take up this evening- we had a big rain here yesterday- after 2 or 3 days of it raining 'around me' this week :))

Marcia, besides the plants we have 'marked' for others as trades, how will we do the rest? just walk around, and ask-draw numbers-snatch and grab ??? LOL I love to see everyone's plants -even when I don't have room for them-
    I think our swap is just the right size-we can all talk and share- this is gonna be fun :))

see you tomorrow,
    Linda

• marciagaye
    17 years ago

It is up to everyone else...how do you ladies want to do this? Any suggestions?

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery