Return to the Ohio Valley Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plant swap, Hilliard, Sept. 18

Posted by MeMyselfAndI 5/6 central OH (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 11, 04 at 9:28

A shelter is available for Sept. 18 at the park in Hilliard (the same park, but a different shelter building as the May 15 swap.) We would be happy to reserve it if people are interested in attending a swap on this day. Anyone who wants to is welcome to attend and bring a friend or two (or several.) There is a playground nearby and kids are welcome, too.

We will try to emulate Bev and Mimi's fantastic example from the last 2 swaps... 'social hour', potluck meal, round-robin swap. The time-frame would be the same, also... 9-noon = people arrive and chat. Noon = time to eat. 1 PM = time to swap. 3 PM = time to leave.

Who's interested?

- Tiffany & Kathy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plant swap, Hilliard, Sept. 18

Hi Tiffany & Kathy....I'd come, yes, indeed. That is if I don't have a job for that day. It would be great fun.

Count me in.

...Beverly

o

Sounds good.

o

More emphasis on perennials, or does it matter?

Either way, count me in!

o

I would think perennials would likely be the focus. What do you want Alison? I would like to see some wish lists. ho ho ho.

o

i am interested..will bring the wifey

o

I'm in! Can't wait! Keep me posted!

Mimi

o

Is this swap still scheduled? Please let me know. Sherri

o

yes, there is more in the "get togethers forum"

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Ohio Valley Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here