Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
stardust_gw

have: ... er, had; 'but it was great!'

stardust
19 years ago

We had the first (to my knowlege) local plant swap of GW traders in the NE Ohio area in early June. It was a great success. There were over a dozen in attendance and several more that wanted to come but had other commitments.

The purpose of this post is to gather contact information on anyone interested in attending next year; or even in the late summer. This would be in the Portage County area but ANYONE is welcome. We had GW traders, local residents & local garden club members. I'm thinking just from the feed back of those in attendance that this was well received and that there will be more next time just from word of mouth.

Anyone interested, please contact me through this thread with name and e-mail or address to be compiled for the next one. Also if we have enough interest I will be glad to organize one for late summer (possibly in August). Even if you were at the last swap please e-mail your contact info again so as to be sure it is included in this composite.

To all that attended, thank you for your support. You were a great bunch. We all had a lot of fun. To anyone wishing to come the the next one, you won't be sorry.

Stardust

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Suzan Meredith Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Ashburn's Innovative Interior Designers 2x Best of Houzz Winner