Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
alison_col

Great deal in Columbus

alison
18 years ago

Oakland Nursery has cannas on sale. Big, fat tubers, 2 for $1!

I picked up a lot of Rosamund Coles and Wyoming. Don't know where I'm going to put them, but I got 'em!

{{gwi:1071036}}{{gwi:1071037}}

Comments (5)

• roadtrip
    18 years ago

I called me mom and told her about this sale. Did they have any other summer bulbs? Other Canna or Caladiums?

Thanks for the heads up!!
    Shannon

• alison
    Original Author
    18 years ago

They've got all kinds of bulbs, but at their usual prices. (Which aren't bad, actually.) The canna prices really caught my eye, tho!

• alison
    Original Author
    18 years ago

And I forgot to mention, the bulbs (and seeds and houseplants) are all 33 percent off.

I got 6 more Wyoming cannas, 6 Richard Wallage (yellow) cannas, and 6 more Stargazer lilies -- for $5.26.

Niiiice!

• coasterphile
    17 years ago

I live very close to the Oakland Park Ave location of Oakland Nursery & would really love any canna seeds that you'd be willing to give me. I don't have any to trade--- I'm just getting into this stuff. Thanks! You can repost or email me at coasterphile2@yahoo.com

• thecook
    17 years ago

Oakland has a coupon for 10 free tulips with no other purchase. I found it in the coupon magazine that came with our grocery fliers this week. Don't know if it was in everyones bag or not. Of course I bought some other bulbs while I was there. Didn't want to seem greedy.

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH