Return to the Ohio Valley Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
olive tree

Posted by drtluvr_in_z6 z6 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 14, 08 at 21:46

anyone trying olive trees?
I have one I bring into the basement in winter and grow under lights then bring out in the warm months
Fruiting olives, not russian olives which have pretty well escaped cultivation here and are weedy. seems like someone could geneticly alter something hardy and fruiting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: olive tree

Do you think that anyone on the fruit tree or indoor plant forums would know anything? I know that I'm clueless. Wish I could help!

~~Mimi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ohio Valley Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here