Return to the Ohio Valley Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cincinnati Flower Show?

Posted by abbiejan 5/OH (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 20, 06 at 3:18

Hi -
Does anyone have an opinion about the Cincy Flower Show? My sister and I are thinking of driving down next weekend from Columbus.

Just wondering if folks think it's worth the trip and $15 tix.

Also would like to know if anyone has opinion about what's best about this show.

Thx! Abbie

(BTW, new to Garden Web and really love reading the Ohio Valley postings!)

Here is a link that might be useful: Official Site of Cincinnati Flower Show

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cincinnati Flower Show?

If you've never been to the show before, it's worth the trip and tix. I had in previous years been a little dissapointed with year to year changes to entice the viewers from year to year to come back to the show. Many, many exibitors to gather ideas from in the Grand Marquee and Master Gardeners on hand to anwser any questions you may have. Numerous vendors on hand with every kind of gadgets and garden items for sale.

To their credit, they have made some changes this year and I plan on attending this year, but I am about 5 minutes from Coney Island where the event is held.

Go ahead and make the trip if you've never been there before, definatly worth it.

Shannon

o
RE: Cincinnati Flower Show?

Thanks for the info, Shannon!

- abbie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ohio Valley Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here