Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
raee_gw

Anyone want roses? Shrubs?

Good morning everyone. I was checking out the landscape around the house & have decided that I don't really like a few of the roses where they are & don't have a good place to move them--so I am offering them to anyone in the Columbus area --

one rosa rugosa alba (this is a good tough plant that tolerated less than ideal soil & bloomed well)

two nearly wild (too much shade for them)

one baronne prevost

Also one redosier dogwood shrub and one compact european cranberrybush

I haven't dug them out yet, probably will this weekend.

Raee

Comments (4)

• princess_mimi
    17 years ago

Why don't you bring them to the plant swap in Hilliard? you can get something to fill their places and have a great time! Check us out on the Get Togethers forum!

Hope to see you there!

~~Mimi

• lynbornman
    17 years ago

If you do not go to the Hilliard swap, I would be absolutely delighted to take any of the mentioned plants off of your hands. If you dig them up this weekend and want them out of there, please email me at LynNichols@yahoo.com and I'll send my husband to come get them. We have lots of land and are on a bit of a budget so I get very excited when someone is offering up plants. Thanks!! Lyn

PS I live in Powell so I'm sure we are not far from each other.

• raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Mimi, that is a good idea & I will do that if I have the day off. So I will wait to dig until I know!

Lynn, if I do have to work that day I will e-mail you & anything you want is yours! I envy you your large space! I am just down the pike in Worthington so very easy to get to.

Raee

• sunny_grower
    16 years ago

I would love a rugosa, I have lots of land, but alas to far to drive, columbus would be 2 hours for me. my hubby might not want to drive that far. I hope you find someone to take them.

RR

Sponsored