Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
smlechten

Glass for Cold Frames available in NE OH

smlechten
18 years ago

There has been a message posted twice on my local freecycle now for glass suitable for coldframes. I am not interested, but thought someone out there maybe. E-mail me at smlechten@sbcglobal.net and I will forward the freecycle post with the poster's e-mail address to you. They are asking that someone take these this week or they go to the trash. I tried posting in Garden Structures - but now I'm trying the appropriate? region forums. If you know of a better forum for me to post this message, please let me know. Also, if anyone could tell me which regional forum NE Ohio (Cleveland area, I'm 20 miles from Lake Erie) really is, that would be outstanding. I'm a transplant to this area and I'm stil not sure if I'm in the "North East," "Midwest," or "Great Lakes" region. I've seen all used to describe my geographic location, then there is "Ohio Valley."

Thanks,

Sherri

Freecycle Post:

Located in RICHFIELD, OH on S.R.303

I have 7 (seven) single pane windows with wood frames. I was going to build Cold Frames out of them to start my seeds but decided not to. The glass is in the middle of the wood frame and the wood frame is 5" wide. The glass actually "T's" in the middle of the frame...hope this makes sense. I think they came out of a "wall of windows" so they do not open like a double hung does. They are 30"wide x 72" long. You can come get one or all.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths