Return to the Ohio Valley Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Shelbyville KY Art and Garden Fair -- April 26th

Posted by kydaylilylady z6 KY (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 25, 08 at 11:26

Should have gotten this out sooner....

The Shelby County Master Gardeners are hosting the annual Shelbyville Art and Garden Fair this Saturday. This will also be the opening day of the Shelby County Farmers Market. There will be plants, gardening items and a wide variety of interesting items.

If you come out be sure to come down to the market barn and say Hi! There'll be a lot of plants down there too!

Janet

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Shelbyville KY Art and Garden Fair -- April 26th

Should have gotten this out sooner....
Yes Janet, you should have. Is it typically the last weekend in April? If so, I will mark my calender for next year, and try to get the word out much earlier.
I do hope to catch up with you though sometime this spring/summer.

Sue

o

Better late than never! If the weather clears up, we may be there. Thanks!

o

It was pretty cold out there Saturday until the sun came out around noon. A very nice turn out. The KY Forestry Department was giving out free seedlings. We'll see if I can kill pecan trees!

Sue, mark your calender for next year. It's always the last weekend in April. That's also when the Shelbyville Farmer's Market starts for the year. Either me or one of the kids will be there each Saturday until the end of October. The rat race of Summer is on!

Janet

o

I wish I had gotten to go last weekend. I completely forgot about it until about 10 a.m., which wasn't too late to go. But it was rainy and I opted not to go and take my five-month-old son out into the weather. But darn...I wish I could have gone.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ohio Valley Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here