Return to the Ohio Valley Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Any good sales in your area??

Posted by Storygardener 5/6 central oh (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 18, 05 at 14:33

Boo hoo!!! I missed the 4/$1.00 sale at DeMonyes Nursery - Airpost Rd. Columbus.It was last weekend. (4/15) This weekend is their big Wave Petunia Sale - 3 or 4/$1.00. (4/22) On the weekend of 4/30 is their big geranium sale.

Starting 4/22 Plantlands in Columbus are having their 4/$1 sale. This year...you can get the discount if you buy $10 worth of other stuff.

That's all I know for now.

Let us know what the sales are in your area.

Beverly/storygardener

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Any good sales in your area??

Last year Princess Mimi, Bakemom & I went to Bakers Acres in Alexandria for their Bring a Friend Tuesday. Here's the info from their website:

Tuesday is Friends Day here at Baker's Acres. The good news: if you bring up to three friends to shop together in April or May, you all receive 10% off your plant purchases. The bad news: you must register when you arrive whereupon you will be issued really corny 'Friends' badges. Then we'll take your picture together and post it on our 'Friends Board' or even in the catalog so be sure to spruce up a little. Comb your hair, try to look presentable.

Remember - a limit of up to 4 people. That would be you and 1,2, or 3 friends. No bus tours, entourages, or imaginary friends allowed.

We had a blast last year. It rained, snowed, was windy & sunny all in 2 hours.

Beverly

o

I heard on the radio that seeds are 50% off this week at Meijer.

Beverly

o

Hi Beverly!

Meijer has their organic topsoil at $1 a 40# bag. It's pretty good stuff. If you get broken bags they are 1/2 off!

See ya!

~~Mimi

o

Seeley's Nursery has 25% off until May 1 on ALL their perennials. Of course, I had to get a couple things!! Beatiful plants and good selections (especally Hostas - if that's your passion) But, lots of others too.

Seeley's is on Walcutt rd. in Hilliard. (corner of Walcutt & Scioto Darby.)

o

This month at lowe's there having bleeding heart bushes for $3.96 a piece. They look pretty healthy in my area. Good deal. I got 2.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ohio Valley Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here