Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
michigoose_gw

To order from Spring Hill or to wait?

michigoose
19 years ago

HELP! Ok guys...I need your advice. There are a number of things I want to get from Spring Hill (at least from their catalog), but I'm moving to Troy probably June 15 (the house is there....we own it...but I have to wait until my daughter finishes school.). I'll be out probably once before we hit lock, stock and perennial.

Here's my quandry: Since Troy is so close to Tipp City, should I wait and just pick up plants there? The problem I see with that is that they might not have some of the plants anymore. They said that I could order and they would hold the plants and ship on a specific date for me....Should I do that and pay shipping, but get what I want, even tho they might be smaller than I can get in person?

Is my coming so late in the season (and it appears that it will be after the point at which they had the $0.99 sale last year --you guys were talking about it on June 12) mean that they won't have the stuff? Should I just forget it? I've wanted the poker primrose and the Iris tectorum for years....whaddaya think? Thanks in advance.

Comments (3)

Sponsored