Return to the Ohio Valley Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
4-6-07-I refuse to mow in the snow!

Posted by chemocurl zone 5/6 S IN (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 6, 07 at 15:56

Sheesh...I put it off way too long (first mowing) and had planned to bundle up and mow today. It is now snowing the wind is blowing (I can hear the chimes clanging) and the temp is 34 degrees.

Looks like my yard is just going to have to be wooly for the Easter Weekend. Living rurally and back a ways from the road, it doesn't really make that much difference.

Sue

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 4-6-07-I refuse to mow in the snow!

Its been so warm and rainy here, I did my third mowing earlier this week just before it got cold! Saw a couple of flakes here in Evansville, too. Going out to bundle up my plant babies now.

o

haven't started to mow yet-- i don't fertilize.
we have 3 inches of snow and kids who think the easter bunny won't make it--- we told them santa might have to help.
Happy easter all

diggerb

o

I don't feed or weed at all here. Subsequently most of what is taller is actually weeds, or the Star Grass, aka Star of Bethlehem, aka Flower from Hell....don't even get me started.

Sue...who thinks this is some good pie baking weather.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ohio Valley Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here