Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
alison_col

Historial Socity sells plants that are -- historical!

alison
15 years ago

The Ohio Historical Society is holding another round of historical plant sales this year. I didn't get to the one last year, but I've got the date for the Columbus center circled on my calendar -- anyone want to go with me?

PLants are on sale this weekend at Adena Masion and gardens, and next weekend at the Historical Society in Columbus.

Check the link below for more information and mouthwatering descriptions, but here's a list to whet your appetite:

Tomatoes

1884, Black from Tula, Brandywine, Cherokee Purple, Egyptian, Favorite, Golden Queen, Green Grape (Cherry tomato), Green Zebra, Magnus, Old Ivory Egg, Paragon Livingston, Reisentraube (Cherry), Soldaki.

Heirloom Flowers

African Daisy ÂBuff BeautyÂ, Celosia (1570), Amish Cockscomb, Bunny Tails /HareÂs Tail Grass, Corn Poppy (Rare), Gas Plant/Burning Bush, Hollyhock Nigra (1629), Hyacinth Bean (1804), JobÂs Tears (Rare), JosephÂs Coat (1786), Love-In-A-Mist (1570), Nasturtium Alaska Mix, Painted Tongue, Historic Pansies, Pink-Pheasant Eye (Dianthus), Sensitive Plant (Mimosa), Heirloom Snapdragons.

Here is a link that might be useful: Historical Society plant sale

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!