Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gillespiegardens

Cinti Civic Garden Ctr Annual Plant Sale

gillespiegardens
19 years ago

I mentioned this in another posting herein this forum but thought it would be a good idea to formally post it. That way more folks might see it.

The annual Greater Cincinnati Civic Garden Center's Plant, Herb and Hosta Sale is being held the last weekend of April

on the grounds of the center in the Clifton Area. (Across from the old Bethesda Base Hospital on Reading Road)

This is the largest fund raiser the Center has and is a big city event. It has been in existence for more than 25 yrs and gets bigger and better every year. We have alot of corporate sponsorship now including Toyota and the Cincinnati Parks. We have booths for all sorts of plants... shade, natives, annuals, water plants, grasses, hostas, sun perennials, herbs, used garden books and just about everything you can think of! I am the chairperson for the sun perennials booth which means i get to do all the ordering for my booth! Now tell me...what can be more fun than ordering everything you love with someone elses money?

I just wanted to invite everyone to stop in and to make sure you swing by the Sun Perennials booth and look me up!

Id love to say hello and get to meet more local gardeners!

Granny57 will be there helping me out Friday night too!

Friday night April 29th is the preview party 6-9pm $20 admission

You get first crack at the plants and they have a silent auction and other fun stuff

Free admission days:

Sat April 30th 9-3pm

Sun May 1st, 11-3pm

I sure hope to see everyone there! We have another Sue volunteering too so be sure to ask for me by my last name!

Sue Gillespie

"The one thing all gardeners share in common is a belief in tomorrow"

Comment (1)

Sponsored