Return to the Ohio Valley Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Carpooling to swap in Louisville??

Posted by suzsyard Z6 KY USA (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 24, 06 at 23:43

I'm going to be coming east on 64 from Corydon Indiana. Anyone want to ride to the swap in Louisville in June with me.

I hate traveling alone, and with the price of gas, any carpooling would save all of us some $$$$$$

Can't wait to meet you all.

I was always so jealous when I would hear everyone up east having these swaps and having sooo much fun.

See ya all soon!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Carpooling to swap in Louisville??

Hi Suzs,

Maybe/possibly.
I have never attended a swap, so I don't really know what to expect. I'm hoping this will be a great success and lots of fun for all. I don't know what to bring, other than lots of everything? Or are a lot of trades prearranged so one knows what to bring? I have lots to share, and don't want to end up telling anyone, "Had I known there would be more interested in Plant XYZ, I could've/would've brought lots more."

I imagine there are some folks who have about everything that is more common, and there will be other folks who are more or less starting out, have little to trade, and that would welcome just about anything and everything offered.

What will you be driving? (Warning! I usually run 'at the last minute' if not late, but I am working at doing better)

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: chemocurl's Louisville swap post

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ohio Valley Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here