Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kilngod

Berea Plant Swap, Potluck & Garden Giveaway (KY) - June 2nd, 10am

kilngod
11 years ago

Hello All!

The Berea Plant Swap (3rd Annual) will take place in central-east Kentucky this coming Saturday, June 2 , 2011, at my house. Event will start at 10am and a potluck lunch will commence at noon. Please bring a dish of some kind for the meal.

Veteran and newbie traders welcome; if you do not have plants or other garden things to swap, just come anyway with your food dish, and take some plants. There is always enough to go around...especially this year (read on).

Post here that you are attending and I will send you directions to the swap. (Am not encouraging pre-arranged trades this year, just because we're sending out the announcement late.)

***I am moving pretty far away, and will not be taking much of my garden, so BRING A SHOVEL and EMPTY POTS with you. We will be digging up the whole garden after the swapping! Extra special things that I don't normally trade can be had.***

***We are also looking for new hosts for next year. Must be in the Berea local area and have enough open space for the event.***

:) I will also have TONS of seeds to give away. (Really, tons.)

--Tina

Here is a link that might be useful: Tina's Plants / Seeds List

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County