Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
michigoose_gw

Kudos for the Columbus Swap!!!!

michigoose
17 years ago

Mimi, Storygardner, and Bakemom (and others I am sure I don't know about) deserve a HUGE round of applause for all the hard work they did organizing and pulling off the swap yesterday. Also, all of the people who spent a lot of time potting up and bringing their plants also need some thanks. I was able to bring a healthy amount of stuff and was able to bring some wonderful things back to help my new gardens here in the great clayed plains....

I was a swap virgin, and was confused as to how this would work....until I got there and saw great planning in motion....next time I will post myself next to a desired plant...but I figured it didn't matter much anyway as I was even happy with Black eyed susans, shasta daisies, spiderwort...and other very common things. Thanks also to granny, mimi and Storygardener who shared some of their lovlies for my new garden.

And no, Leigh Ann...I REALLY don't want any yarrow....unless it is a well behaved yarrow.

Who brought the "sunflower" and what in heavens name is it?

Now this afternoon I have to figure out what's what and what might be ummm....exhuberant in its growth habits.....

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions