Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tracyvine

Request for Northern Ohio Gardening Forum

tracyvine
15 years ago

Hello all. I am hoping that GW will be kind enough to add a new section to the gardening forums for all of us in Northern Ohio. I think it is wonderful that we have such a robust group in the southern parts and many of us northern Ohioans pop in for questions and answers but as far as certain issues it would be so nice to have a special little section for us up here to visit on GW.

I would love to easily find information for swaps that are closer to home. To meet gardeners that are nearby, that share climate conditions and offer growing tips or plant trades near the lake.

Please send a suggestion to GW if you are like me and wish to have a little special place for some Northern Ohioans to get together and talk about our gardens.

Thanks for letting me pop in over here with this, I had considered the Great Lakes Gardening Forum but they seem to be more of the Canadians and even more northernly states than us posting over there. More of the gardeners close to me post here than over in that forum.

Tracy

Here is the link to copy and paste for sending an email suggestion to GardenWeb:

http://letters.gardenweb.com/letters/mailed.html

Comment (1)

Sponsored
SURROUNDS Landscape Architecture + Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
DC Area's High-End Custom Landscape Design/Build Firm 9x Best of Houzz