Return to the Ohio Valley Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Daylilies help Louisville

Posted by randp ky (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 8, 08 at 7:53

Story of my life I want to start a Garden devoted to daylilies and my knowledge base is zip. I want to find a few dozen plants to start

appears that there was a swap yeaterday which I missed doesd any one have any "leftovers" that anre not replanted

any help would be Appreciated thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Daylilies help Louisville

Hi Randyp,

Welcome to Garden Web and the Ohio Valley Forum.

I went to the swap...sorry you missed it. There were not a lot of daylilies there other than the ditch lilies, as the daylilies have not bloomed yet this season, so few traders wanted to disturb them.

If you are looking for Named Varieties, you might check out Quarles Daylilies as many varieties are quite reasonable, and she sells double fans, or often more generous quantities, depending upon the cultivar. You would then have different named varieties to trade.

also...

I thought you might like to know there is no email link on your member page, thus no way to email you.

To set up your email link, just go to the bottom on any page here, and click on Member Pages
Then click on Edit your Personal Information, Page, and Preferences
You will then probably be asked to login in again.
Then check the box Allow other users to send you email via forms at our site.

That will place a link on your member page, making it handy for members (potential traders) to reach you in the future.

While there editing you might want to also place Louisville in the one box provided for garden zone and location. (see I am zone 5/6 S In) It is beneficial info to have when trading for many reasons. That way members have a really good idea where you are located.
Possibly someone local will have some they are dividing later...

Happy Gardening

Sue...aka chemocurl

o

hi randy, i am coming to louisville jun19-08 wed to visit my family in bardstown and mt. washington areas. i have 3 clumps of named daylilies that cost $24.00 and up.i would like to trade for 1 gal size pots to pot my favorite plants up to move back to ky.if interestd let me know. dj

o

Hopefully there will be enough interest for a fall swap at my house. And I will have daylilies. They are starting to bloom now and I am checking the names to make sure they are right. I have many named ones and some of the tags were lost when I had to move them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ohio Valley Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here