Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ngraham_gw

Thanks Marcia!

Nancy
15 years ago

Great job Marcia! I really enjoyed the swap, the company, & seeing your beautiful garden. Thank you so much for hosting it! Thanks to you also Sue, for all your help to me.

Nancy

Comments (8)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Yes...Thank you Marcia and Dear Hubby...as usual it was a great time, and so nice to see some familiar faces and to get to finally meet some new friendly folks from the OV.

Nancy, you home already? I just got in. I don't think I really did anything...other than talk you into coming. I hope you are pleased with all you 'haul'.

Tina...one last brownie was found packaged up as I was leaving...so I was talked into taking it of course. I enjoyed the snack on the way home.

I just cannot believe what all I came home with...you were supposed to clean everything up...lol...I ended up bringing several of the extras home. What was I thinking?

Well, off to unload the Jeep, water things well, and take off again to go see BF. Guess all my goodies will have to wait.

Thank you all...It was nice meeting you all, seeing you all, and to receiving so many nice goodies from your gardens.

BTW...Marcia lost her computer hard drive, so she said she may not be on for a few days.

Sue...tired as all get out....but still agoin

• penelope
    15 years ago

Thanks everyone! I enjoyed the swap too - Glad I made the drive. Great job on the salads Alan.

Now, how am I going to get all those plants in the ground??

Penny

• Lisa Hayes
    15 years ago

Thanks a bunch Marica and DH. I had a great day meeting everyone and swapping. I came home with some really neat stuff. I will be planting today--early before the heat. Kudos to Alan on the salads--Yummy!
    Lisa

• kilngod
    15 years ago

Thank you, Marcia, for a wonderful swap party; and Everyone for the super plants! Alan & I had a great time meeting you all.

Sue, glad you took that brownie. Cannot waste chocolate. Now, I did take a bunch of those last plants, but no more would fit in the car! Straddling the big pot o' yarrow for 2 hrs, plus the bungee cords holding a crate of plants on top of the cooler were as much as we could pull off. lol!

We need a few have-no-plants Newbies that just bring foodstuffs next time. Newbies who have hardly anything in their gardens...and drive large trucks.

Best wishes to all for planting out. Stay cool.

(I'm passing the food complements on to Alan. If you'd like either recipe, email me & I'll get those sent out.)
    --Tina

• flowerchildky
    15 years ago

yes, Marcia and Dwight, adding my thanks to you!
    we had a good time - you have a wonderful garden-

so nice to meet all the new folks- gardeners are happy people!

talk to you soon,
    Linda by the airport

• dreamspirit
    15 years ago

Marcia, thank you so much for hosting this great event. It was so nice to meet everyone and to come home with some great plants. Thanks to everyone.

• nance
    15 years ago

Thank you for such a pleasant group of plant lovers. It seems to get better every year. Nothing like a group of gardeners. Part my my plants will be put into Farnsley Moreman Landing. I will takes pictures later.
    Nancy from Valley Station
    PS Sue, You are a "delight"...You keep things movin'

• wish2okc
    15 years ago

Just wanted to thank you Marcia, for hosting and for storing my chair for a year! Thanks also to Linda for the melanpodium seeds and all the others. Maybe some day soon I'll have a yard again and can really participate!