Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chemocurl

OT-birth announcement-Broodyjen-It's a Boy!

Jen emailed me and asked that I post for her, and gave the OK to post his pic.

William Earle Stilwell V was born Wed, July 23rd at 12:52am via C-section. He weighed in at 9lbs, 14oz, 20 inches long.

Mother and baby are doing fine. She had quite a time of it, starting with her water breaking Tues at 5:30 AM. After a long series of events, (not dilating properly) she was finally taken into surgery for c-section at 12:30 AM Wed. At 12:52am, the doctor announced IT'S A BOY!!!!

Jen says, "Thanks for the well wishes. I'm doing fine, and getting spoiled by Earle's grandmas and my great friends who live nearby. One of the perks of living in a small town, I suppose."

Wes is incredibly proud of his namesake, and I'm proud of the fine healthy boy I'd been incubating for so long. It was really nice to see this little fella who had been kicking me so much lately! Brooke was a little disappointed that he wasn't the sister she'd been wishing for, but she loves him anyway.

I'm attaching a photo. Hopefully soon I can upload some more to send. I think he's a really cute baby, but then again, I'm probably pretty partial.

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers for us in the last few weeks!

Love from Jen, Wes, Brooke, and Earle.

I'm so happy he is finally here and that all is well!

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful:

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Style Savvy Designs
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Northern Virginia's Luxurious Interior Designer & Decorator