Return to the Ohio Valley Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Louisville Plant Swappers...BABY !!!!

Posted by marciagaye z5KY (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 21, 11 at 14:59

Griffin has arrived. He was born Monday at 4:53 p.m. via C-section. 8 lbs, 13 ozs and 21 inches long. Everyone is doing fine. Molly, Anthony and Griffin will be coming to our house tomorrow, while Molly gets her strength back. The picture was taken an hour after he was born..... Molly and Griffin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Louisville Plant Swappers...BABY !!!!

OH Congratulations to you all. What a sweetie! Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing.

Sue

o

Congratulations, I know you are enjoying the baby today!
Nancy

o

CONGRADULATION!!!!
I know the baby will be so loved. Babbies just steal your heart...I know...Love that name.Griffin
Nancy from Valley Station

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ohio Valley Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here