Return to the Ohio Valley Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Best Nurseries in NE Ohio?

Posted by mwieder z5 NE OH (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 3, 07 at 17:31

I'd like to hear everyone suggestions for their favorite NE Ohio nursery. One of my favorites is Gali's in Beachwood who always has excellent selection of perennials, although they are quite pricey. If you aren't looking for the latest and greatest cultivar's, Bluestone in Madison has great plant matter at outstanding prices.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Best Nurseries in NE Ohio?

Petittis. Expensive but nice everything.

o

Petittis Oakwood Village is the most expensive nursery in the NE Ohio area and while their stock is in good shape, they don't carry nearly the selection of new cultivar's as several of the other local garden centers; Worse, of the new cultivars they carry, they sell many at $30 each which is totally out of control for a perennial; I don't care if they are 2 gallon containers.

o

• Posted by whip1 z5 ne Ohio (My Page) on
    Mon, Aug 6, 07 at 22:29

Cahoons in Westlake is very nice. they have an amazing hosta selection.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ohio Valley Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here