Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardenbrattheoriginal

Pondarama 2007

gardenbrat
16 years ago

I thought I would post this here for anyone in the Greater Cincinnati area.

The fifth annual Pondarama 2007 will be 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, July 28, and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, July 29, at 26 homes throughout Greater Cincinnati, Indiana and Kentucky.

This two-day, self-guided tour of water gardens displays ecologically balanced ponds of various sizes and shapes and pondless waterfalls and streams.

Other ponds on the tour are located in Anderson Township, Cleves/Bridgetown, Colerain Township, Delhi Township, Green Township, Harrison, Hidden Valley, Ind., Indian Springs, Liberty Township, Monfort Heights/White Oak, Middletown, and in the following communities in Kentucky; Boone County, Cold Spring, Ft. Thomas and Union.

New this year will be several ponds with lighting that will be open from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. for night viewing.

In addition to the large 20,000 gallon pond and featured garden last year, another garden with a large pond and a 50-foot stream with six waterfalls has been added.

Four pondless waterfalls with streams ranging from 20 feet to 55 feet also will be featured.

The 2007 pond tour includes 86 waterfalls and many streams with cascading water and many colorful fish, water plants and flowers.

The tour benefits the Civic Garden Center, Master Gardeners' Association, Jeffrey G. Hoeh Memorial Fund, Purple People Bridge Planting by Western Hills Garden Club and Boone County Arboretum.

Call 513-941-8500 for more information.

I am told that tickets are now being sold by many garden centers. I believe that the Tickets are $10 and I believe they are good for one family.

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH