Return to the Ohio Valley Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Great swap , Thanks Marcia

Posted by ohiovalleygardener 5/6 (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 11, 10 at 22:11

I had a blast today. Thank you Marcia and Dwight for having us. Thank you Linda and Sue for the seeds, plants, tea kettle, winter sow supplies and great company. Jen, thank you for the good company also. Dwight, thank you for fixing the gourd into a bird house for me. Thanks for good food and good conversation. I know we had a small crowd but it was so nice to put names and faces together and have time to visit. Many thanks and can't wait till the spring swap. Vicci

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Great swap , Thanks Marcia

yes, thanks to Marcia and Dwight- we always have such a good time at your home

and thank you Vicci for the "cobweb cactus" and the red rubin hen and chicks- they are the cutest things :))

tell Dwight I have more gourds- I will bring him one next time (but remind me LOL)

did Tina and company make it?

I will email you individually about our estate sale in Oct when it gets a little closer to the time

good friends, plants and seeds, and brownies= Priceless!
Linda

o
RE: Great swap , Thanks Marcia

I also enjoyed seeing everyone...the goodies Vicci made were beyond yummy...they were almost sinful ! Tina and Alan arrived around 3:30 and sat with Dwight and I for about 2 hours. We loaded her up with daylilies and others. She had a ball going through the seeds too. Sue, alan really appreciated the bottle of stevia (sp??). I will definitely be there for the estate sale....any chance of a preview???

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ohio Valley Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here