Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
thecollegekid

Another Dixondale group order (Norman, OKC area)

thecollegekid
10 years ago

Hello Everyone
For those of you that didn't get on seedmamas dixondale order (like myself) because I was out of town for the holidays when that went out, I am looking to do another order. I think she had the best plan as far as how to pay and order. I am heading up the community garden at OU in norman this year and looking to make an order of around 10 bunches but looking for another couple people to round out the order to 30 bunches so we can get the lowest price. I would love if people are around norman and can pick up their onion sets but I would ship them out if needed. Please see seedmamas post as followed which describes how I would like this order to proceed (except I would prefer paypal payments if possible). I would also like to do a group leek order of at least 10 bunches but 30 would be better for the price.

This is really just to see if there are any more people that would like to get in on a group order that missed out the first time. Please shoot me an email and post on here with how many bunches of either onions or leeks you would want. If there is enough interest in the next week or so I will send all of you an confirmation stating that the order is a go and we can proceed with collecting everyones payment.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Kyle

Here is a link that might be useful: Earlier Onion Order

Sponsored
Columbus Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions