Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Buffalo grass sod or plugs?

Posted by lgtokc central Oklahoma (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 8, 13 at 18:17

Do you know of anywhere in Oklahoma that buffalo grass sod or plugs can be purchased?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Buffalo grass sod or plugs?

I googled and pretty easily found at least two places selling buffalo grass sod. One in Yukon (5000 sf minimum order because it isn't grown on site) and one in Bixby. I think it's out there, you would just have to find a place close to wherever you are.

Maybe someone who has purchased can chime in with a recommendation. Sorry!

o
RE: Buffalo grass sod or plugs?

Easton Sod has Cody Buffalo sod. The people at OKC Easton Sod are very helpful and nice to work with.

I'm searching for buffalo also but it sounds like Cody is more for shade than for full sun.

Here is a link that might be useful: Cody Buffalo Sod at Easton Sod in OKC

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here