Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Who Needs Seeds?

Posted by Erod1 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 21, 14 at 12:57

This is first come, first served!!

I have some seed packets i won in a raffle a few weeks ago. They are this years lot and from American Seed. They are one pack each, except for the tomato:

Early Summer Crookneck yellow squash
Sugar Baby Watermelon
Hales Best Cantelope
Delicious Tomato x2 packets ( thats all it says except ideal for containers)
Muncher cucumber
Paris Island COS Lettuce
Contender Green beans

Shoot me an email via garden web if you want these, shipping is free!

Emma

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Who Needs Seeds?

All Gone.

Seeker emailed me right away, so i will send to him!

Em

o

Tree/Seeker,

I have requests behind you so please email me your address. I am going to mail these out of here on monday so there is plenty of time to start inside or for those requests where it is planting time. So, i need address by then!

For the others that emailed me, if i do not get the address, i will send u the packs you asked for.

Em

o

Still no email with address from Tree, so i will be sending the seeds to the 2 others that emailed right after him. Sorry wbonesteel, i had 2 in front of you!

Emma

o

Sorry i live in a dead zone when its windy.
Im using a phone to send this i tried emailing you but the owner of the phone doesnt have one set up.
I can only use the phone from 10 pm to 6am the last few days.
Tree
Oh by the way i might look like a man but from neck to beer gut and from beer gut to feet all female.

o

just giving you a hard time.
do what you have to do.
Just got my lap top going and it started blowing my yard away.
If it says 20-40mph in OKC it's 40-60 where I live.
Tree

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here