Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ohmarti

Newbie needing guidance

OhMarti
9 years ago

Hi Everyone!
I am going to take a great big bite of humble pie and admit that in all my 55 years, I have NEVER been able to create and maintain the beautiful yard that I so greatly desire.

So here I am, new house, new city, and I going to do it right, and ask the pro's. (This is where ya'll come in!)

I live in Tulsa and have 2 huge west facing balconies (together about 4000 sq feet) and for starters, want to plant some container gardens. I have a bunch of large pots just waiting for inspiration. I also have some window boxes that can be attached to the tops of the railings. My balconies face the street so would like them to be beautiful from street level.

Most but not all of the balonies have a roof. I needing some ideas for pos with a variety of plants and flowers that can tolerate the west sun and stay pretty through fall. Heck, if I could bring them inside to winter and just haul them back in the spring, that would be all the better. Also if anyone has any ideas of herbs that might be included in some of them...

Looking forward to learning from those in the know and hoping that this old dog can learn some new tricks!

Thanks in advance for you help.
Marti

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?