Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
at the flower show

Posted by OklaMoni 7A (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 6, 13 at 20:21

Two little old ladies, Dorace & Jackie were sitting on a park bench outside the local town hall
where a flower show was in progress.
The short one, Jackie leaned over and said,
'Life is so boring. We never have any fun any more. For $10.00 I'd take my clothes off and streak
through that stupid, boring flower show!'
'You're on!' said Dorace, holding up a $10.00 note.
So Jackie slowly fumbled her way out of her clothes and,completely naked, streaked (as fast as an old lady can)
through the front door of the flower show.
Waiting outside, her friend soon heard a huge commotion inside the hall, followed by loud applause
and shrill whistling.
Finally, the smiling Jackie came through the exit door surrounded by a cheering, clapping crowd.
'What happened?' asked her waiting friend.
'I won $1,000 as 1st prize for 'Best Dried Arrangement!'

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: at the flower show

LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here