Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Twenty Percent Vinegar at Lowe's

Posted by okiedawn Z7 OK (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 27, 10 at 23:09

I had heard the Lowe's was now carrying the 20% Vinegar (a natural weedkiller) in the organic gardening supply section but hadn't seen it in our local store in Ardmore (it doesn't have a big organic section). However, I did see the 20% Vinegar at the Lowe's in Denton yesterday. They had it in the smaller spray bottle and in the gallon jugs.

If your local Lowe's has a nice organic supply section (some do, some don't), you may be able to find the 20% vinegar locally, which will be nice for those of you who have to wait until you're down in Fort Worth to pick it up there, or who have to order it online and pay shipping.

Dawn

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Twenty Percent Vinegar at Lowe's

If you live near OKC, TLC carries it as well (at least the location on Memorial Road does).

o

Thanks Dawn, I'll see if our Lowes has it, and if not, see if I can get them to stock some.

o

Thanks Dawn. Still haven't found a local supplier (in Tulsa area) but hubby travels to Texas often enough that he's kept me in good supply. Everyone here looks at me like I'm speaking a foreign language when I ask them about it...

~Laura

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here