Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just some things im growing

Posted by mksmth oklahoma 7a (My Page) on
Fri, May 4, 12 at 15:28

Just felt like sharing what im growing here in South Tulsa, plus there is chance I may be moving so this is kind off a place to keep memories.

Red Candy, Texas Sweet onions, squash, cukes and cantaloupe on the trellis sugar snap peas in the corner.

corn, carrots, bell peppers and tomatoes(goliath, cherokee purple, celebrity, early girl, sweet 100) and a pineapple for fun. some volunteer basil in there somewhere.

some citrus, mango, plumeria

tropical bed filling in, this was a few weeks ago

Anyways Veggie garden is nothing compared to some of you guys and girls but it works for me.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Mike

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just some things im growing

Mike, everything is beautiful, thanks for sharing. If you do move I hope it is on to bigger and better things.

Larry

o

All very pretty and so neat and tidy. Thanks for sharing.

o

Mike, It looks great. If you do have to move, I hope you move to a place with great gardening potential.

You don't have to grow a lot of veggies to grow them well, and clearly you are growing them very well.

Dawn

o

• Posted by mksmth oklahoma 7a (My Page) on
    Sun, May 6, 12 at 16:14

Thank you all for the nice comments. If it wasn't for this group of people and others around GW I would never be where I am today. You all are so kind and willing to share.

Mike

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here