Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
owiebrain re chard

Posted by PunkinHeadJones 10 (My Page) on
Sat, May 28, 11 at 19:26

Bacon!! Even the most lothsome vegitable or person is agreeable once slathered in pig fat/meat.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: owiebrain re chard

Ewwww! LOL I don't even like bacon. Shh... I'll never admit it aloud in a BLT-loving forum but, no, I don't like bacon. I tolerate turkey bacon but only for the sake of tomatoes. ;-)

Diane

o

I got a laugh out of this and had to read it to DW. She is a Seventh Day Adventist and wont have anything to do with pork. I tell her if God did not intend for you to eat a pig, He would not have made them taste so good. Me and ole Herc (our dog) sinned really big today while DW was gone. WE ate bacon till we smelled like a pig.

Larry

o

I probably don't eat as much meat as most people, especially in the summer, but I love bacon, and I would never want to eliminate meat from my diet.

I like the quote by Julia Child when she said, "The only time to eat diet food is while you are waiting for the steak to cook".

All those veggies taste really good when you know there is a steak or pork chop to follow. Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here