Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
old fashion Christmas cactus

Posted by luv_daises (h_cassell@yahoo.com) on
Thu, May 1, 14 at 22:47

Does anyone in this gardening grow houseplants..lol
I would like to trade? or purchase a nice size plant of the old fashion Christmas cactus. I am in love with this. Hope I didn
't step on anyone toes, my appologies if I did and for my spelling. thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: old fashion Christmas cactus

I've been watching this and no one has answered so...here I am!

I have one...and it's a beautiful hot-pink bloom. Had it for a couple years now. If you want a start, I'll be happy to share. PM me with your info.

o

p-mac I sent u 2 messages. Did you get them? If you changed your mind that is fine.

o

I didn't get any message. Sometimes the garden gnomes go on a spree. I've sent an e-mail to the address I could see. Hopefully, you'll get it. If not, come back here and give me a shout! (and no, I haven't changed my mind!)

o

I replied to ur email and didn't hear back from u so I hope u received it.

o

I sent a message as soon as u posted it but with my phone only half goes on the post .
I love the plant
A lady promised me a pinch 5 years ago and never got one cuz she got removed from a store where I live

I will travel for a piece with something to offer they make me happy in such a bad time
Tree

o

R u wanting to set a trade seeker?

o

Luv_daises - I responded to your e-mail. Let me know if that works for you. Sorry, with my occupation - personal e-mail is one of the LAST things I check in my down time. I'm here more than there.

Tree - I'll bring you a couple pinches too...when we meet for the kitten & peppers. =) Whenever that may bee....(haha - get it? bee? Ok, corny.)

Paula

o

Ty Paula received the starts today.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here