Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mulberryknob

Naked ladies blooming beautifully this year.

mulberryknob
10 years ago

The 6" of rain in the last 2 weeks have really made for a fantastic show of the Naked Ladies, unlike last year when the drought was so bad that only a few made it up. And the grasshoppers ate most of those. I walked around counting this morn, got tired when I got to 1800 and estimated the 2 or 3 hundred that were left. If anybody would like to have some of these, now would be a good time to say so. I can't sell them, but I will send a dozen to anyone who will send me $12.00 postage and handling. (I know I said $10.00 last year but that didn't always cover the postage.) Since they are between $3.00 and $7.00 per bulb to buy from nurseries, that's a steal.

Comments (3)

• slowpoke_gardener
    10 years ago

This must be a good year, the bulbs I got from you, plus the ones from my old house are doing well this year even though I think I got less rain than you.

• mulberryknob
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Glad to hear it Larry. They don't need 6" to bloom well, but it sure helped this year.

• mulberryknob
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Erod, Your address was blocked on the email you sent me through GW, so email me again and include your email address and I'll email you my mailing address.