Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Naked ladies blooming beautifully this year.

Posted by mulberryknob z6OK (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 1, 13 at 12:51

The 6" of rain in the last 2 weeks have really made for a fantastic show of the Naked Ladies, unlike last year when the drought was so bad that only a few made it up. And the grasshoppers ate most of those. I walked around counting this morn, got tired when I got to 1800 and estimated the 2 or 3 hundred that were left. If anybody would like to have some of these, now would be a good time to say so. I can't sell them, but I will send a dozen to anyone who will send me $12.00 postage and handling. (I know I said $10.00 last year but that didn't always cover the postage.) Since they are between $3.00 and $7.00 per bulb to buy from nurseries, that's a steal.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Naked ladies blooming beautifully this year.

This must be a good year, the bulbs I got from you, plus the ones from my old house are doing well this year even though I think I got less rain than you.

o

Glad to hear it Larry. They don't need 6" to bloom well, but it sure helped this year.

o

Erod, Your address was blocked on the email you sent me through GW, so email me again and include your email address and I'll email you my mailing address.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here