Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New: Issac-Related Wind Adv AR & Ext E OK

Posted by okiedawn Z7 OK (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 30, 12 at 16:53

The NWS has just issued a Wind Advisory for three counties in OK and many counties in Arkansas. You can see the Wind Advisory text below.

The affected counties in OK are Adair, Sequoyah and Le Flore. This is in addition to some counties that previously had a Wind Advisory or Lake Wind Advisory that had been issued earlier.

This Wind Advisory is in effect through 7 am Friday.

If those of you in these counties get rain, I sure as heck hope you get some nice rainfall with it.

Here comes Isaac! Or, at least what is left of him.

You can click on any county on the map below to read the text of any applicable watches, warnings or advisories.

Dawn

Here is a link that might be useful: Tulsa NWS Office Webpage

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: This Wind Adv Has Expired

As the storm continues on its track north/northeast and is moving on, the part of the Wind Advisory that applied to OK has expired. It looks like Arkansas will have all kinds of weather today. I hope the rain falls where it is needed.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here