Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for reputable landscape design in Enid, OK

Posted by bichonlover3 (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 4, 14 at 23:34

Our son and new daughter-in-law have purchased a home in Enid OK which needs a landscaping overhaul. He is a Navy pilot instructor at Vance Air Force base and they will only be in Enid for another year. They plan to hold on to this house as a rental property so they do not want to invest too much money in the place but, having said that, it is their home for now and it looks pretty unkempt. Thanks for any suggestions as to whom we could contact in Enid.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for reputable landscape design in Enid, OK

I think Enid would have an extension office. They might want to call the Master Gardeners for specific advice. However, for a year, they probably just need to trim and mow, then purchase a few pots for current annuals.

If they are too busy to do the work, just driving through the neighborhood may reveal some mowing teams that could help them.

If it were my son or daughter, I would be prepared for them to not care too much. They do not look at things like I do.

Sammy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here