Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
State Fair

Posted by GeneTheNewGuy none (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 2, 12 at 12:12

Anybody going to the State Fair? I will be especially viewing the gardening canned good section, which is just about my favorite. I also like the animals and of course it's fun to people watch.

This year I will be volunteering at the bee keepers booth, hope to see you all come by.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: State Fair

I didn't know they had a gardening section! how big is it normally?

o

I am planning to visit state fair in one of the weekend. Additional info on gardening show? -Chandra

o

I will be with the knitting demonstration group, I think, it's Friday, the 14th that we knit.... in the building that has the craft displays. Now you got me going... I can't remember where I put that ticket....

Moni

o

OH my, I think I may not have phrased that really well. I mean the section of home canning, in mason jars. That's usually from the home garden produce.

I hope it cools off a bit for state fair, I hate to see winter come on but I am looking forward to cooler weather and some much needed rain.

o

I didn't know they had a home canning section either, both would be good to see. I may have to save my day to go for the 14th to wave to Moni.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here