Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mia_blake

What in the world?

MiaOKC
10 years ago

I went outside this morning and needed to use the hose. I was getting ready to attach the little-used sprayer to the end and I noticed what looked like green leaves in the connector. I banged it on a the patio for a minute, thinking I could dislodge an errant leaf that had someone gotten blown in there. A leaf fell out, but I saw another leaf was still in there. I banged again, and another leaf fell out, but sure enough, there was still another inside. I decided to take the quick connect adapter off and push the leaves out with my finger, and as soon as I unscrewed the adapter a long tube of packed-in leaves fell out of the spray gun cavity!!

At the far end, it looks like older, more decayed leaves, and the subsequent newer leaves are nested into it and at the outlet are the most new, green and fresh leaves.

I feel like this has something to do with a bug, or caterpillar, or butterfly or something. I'm not sure how long it's been since I used the sprayer, probably a month. What say you, o wise ones? Curiosity burns within me!

Comments (3)