not sure how to do multiple pics

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pic

pic

o

Momfryhover,

Love the photos! I bet you're so happy to be back home for the winter.

What is that wet stuff that looks like rain puddles and mud? I haven't seen either in so long that I am not sure if I am identifying them correctly.

It is going to be so disappointing to open the back door and walk outside into our brown world after seeing your lush, green yard. Looking at your photos makes me wish spring was just around the corner here, although it really isn't even close. It is beginning to look like Christmas in Oklahoma will be a little cool or cold, and maybe snowy for some folks.

Dawn

o

I think we're seeing a mirage.......you know, like what we see on the highways when it's really hot?????

Love those tropicals!

Susan

o

Its so weird...it rains way too much here and I wish I could send it to Oklahoma....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Oklahoma Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here