Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
me and my $1 phal from last year

Posted by amyleee217 Zone 9 Sacramento CA (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 29, 08 at 2:22

Dtps New Cinderella x something. I talked the guy at home depot into selling it to me for $1 because it was "obviously dying and probably won't make it." worth my $1 :)

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: me and my $1 phal from last year

You did a great job re blooming it!~Charm

o

Amylee, not only have you got green fingers, but as we say, the gift of the gab as well. If the salesman still has his job! I should keep an eye on him, you could build up quite a collection for a few dollars more.

o

Lovely phal, that makes Cinderella x 2 !!

o

talk about bang for the buck! Gorgeous, both grower and orchid!

o

Good growing! Very pretty phal. Our local HD will not reduce prices, they just throw them away. So sad :(

Sheila

o

That may be award quality! Nice substance, great form, wonderful color. Clearly the result of an excellent hybridizing program.

Oh, the Phal is also nice. :)

o

:) thanks everybody!

Granniek - looks like you need to figure out where your HD's garbage can is located ;)

o

Nice to see you, AmyLee. Lovely phal and gal. That's a great rescue and quite an exceptional rebloom. Way to grow!

Marci

o

Cute picture!

o

awesome phal the flowers look nice and healthy..... but whos the cute girl in the BG? i was under the presumption that i was the youngest grower floating around on this forum , lol.
but seriously nice flowers

Gaston

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here