Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Phal Orchid World 'Shamrock'

Posted by picotee_sofl Z10 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 15, 08 at 8:34

This pretty 'Shamrock' was a lucky find. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/Orchidnutty/PhalOrchidWorldShamrock015.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Phal Orchid World 'Shamrock'

Oops, that didn't work. Hey, Photobucket users - how do you get your pics to show up in the message instead of as a link?

o

Try typing in

<-a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/Orchidnutty/PhalOrchidWorldShamrock015.jpg">Picture<-/a>

but remove the dashes (-)

o
RE: Phal Orchid World 'Shamrock' 2

Oops. You wanted the picture instead of the link :)
Try:

<-img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/Orchidnutty/PhalOrchidWorldShamrock015.jpg">

Don't forget to remove the dash.
~Jem

o

Just click on the third option under the photo (HTML Code) to copy it and then paste it in your message.
Marci in Chicago

o

Okay, here we go again

phalaenopsis, orchid

Thanks, guys. From Marci to Marci- thanks! That did it.

o

Gorgeous
Olya

o

It rocks! When did you get into phals?!!

o

Hi Marci, happy you got the photo to show.....it's a beautiful phal. Is it fragrant?

Sheila :)

o

Sambac - I am NOT into phals. LOL I will NOT buy another phal. LOL This one was kind of a consolation gift from DH when I missed out on one of my favorite shows. I will admit to still having a couple but just don't have room for those big leaves. I do have one biggie that is blooming up now with the most buds I ever got on a phal rebloom but I am NOT into phals. I just can't manage to escape them. LOL And ya gotta admit, they're lovely.

Sheila - nope, no fragrance.

o

Sheila - I answered off-hand and then went to check. It is fragrant! Thank you for asking. :>)

Marci

o

Beautiful!

o

Marci - Whoa! Those colors jump out at you. Dramatic.

You know.... they're breeding Phals for smaller size all the time now, and some of the species stay small. Heh heh Whitecat8

o

• Posted by sdahl Near Yosemite (My Page) on
    Mon, Feb 18, 08 at 12:58

WOW! What an explosion of color!!! I totally love it!

Sharon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here