Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Phaius Dan Rosenburg

Posted by shirley-z-8-tx (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 13, 13 at 22:06

Phapus Dan Rosenberg photo IMG_4135_2_zps9e487e96.jpg Phaius Dan Rosenberg photo IMG_4127_zps4356f816.jpgThis Phaius is 34" tall. It has two bloom stalks. I grow it on a top shelf because it takes uo so much room.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Phaius Dan Rosenburg

Thats very nice.Good job.

o

Lovely.
Never seen one blooming yet,
Have seen them at shows, but only still in bud, but they are so very tall.

o

Shirley - Both of your Phaius plants are beautiful, but I believe that you have the ID's exchanged. This one certainly appears to be P. tankervilleae, and the other the hybrid. Look up P. tankervilleae on IOSPE or similar site and see if I'm not right. My P. tankervilleae is just starting to sprout a flower stalk here in the frozen north.
Always enjoy your posts; you have a beautiful collection!
Tucker

Here is a link that might be useful: Phaius tankervilleae picture

o

Yes, You are right. I have lost the tags and got them mixed up. Thank you for the correction. I will put new tags on them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here