Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New acquisitions

Posted by paul_ z4/5 MI (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 21, 08 at 13:14

Over Palm Sunday weekend I attended a show and came back with a few new 'pretties'. Best part was they didn't cost me a thing ... literally.

: )

march 2008

Photobucket

Photobucket

march 2008

Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New acquisitions

Wow! Pretties indeed. Perfect pastels for the season. I've heard that butterflies are free, but orchids? Now, that's my kind of show! :>)

o

Beauties! You did very well!~Charm

o

They are beautiful and you did well!!! Where was this show I hadnt hear about it, I am in zone 5? Tricia

o

• Posted by paul_ z4/5 MI (My Page) on
    Sun, Mar 23, 08 at 21:25

Tricia, the show was in Troy. : )

A couple of venders were in great need of help. I was given these by way of compensation. : )

In order, they are

[Iwanagara Apple Blosssum 'Fantastic'
(Not as nice as 'Nora', IMO, but I haven't found anyone who carries that clone for years now)

Odcm Tiger Crow 'Golden Girl'
(This one is going to take some nursing back to health -- it had lost most of its roots. I can be such a sucker for a sad case)

Catt. "iamafakus"

Eplc Brilliant
(No one wanted the poor lil thing, so........)

Pot Love Avenue 'Serenade'

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here